Friday, November 7, 2008

JPE Classics Vol.1 - 1991 Live in Gainesville, Fla

Featuring DJ Slic Vic, Big Ace, and DJ Spice

1) Clear
2) 1 Five Tip
3) South Florida Groove
4) You're A Customer'
5) Love's Gonna Get'cha
6) Mind Playing Tricks On Me
7) Gimme A Bottle
8) Jam The Box
9) Pop That Pussy
10) Get On Down
11) Creep Dog
12) In The Music
13) Pussy Caper

Bonus Tracks--

14) Presidential - Feat. Babygirl (Daughter of Big Ace)
15) Dance To The Drummer's Beat - Feat. Babygirl
16) Dance - Danny D feat. Big Ace
17) Mouth of The South - Gigolo Tony Feat. Big Ace

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dwmgjp

...Now this was one of the "first" that I had recorded with Slic Vic...I had been recording with Big Ace since a year earlier...more of those to come!...But, this IS a classic and my attitude from the very beginning right after Ace had passed in 2000 was that I'm sitting on close to 300-400 "masters" involving damn near everyone that's ever been associated with us and Jam Pony Express DJ's and bein family, I want to put this shit out here for all to enjoy and reminisce and everybody without gettin paid or worrying about free this and free that ya dig?....I'm just gettin this thing started...don't ambien sleep on me too hard as I will be adding to this blog page constantly everyday...

1 comment:

  1. Spice I need this want to give to the harden boys in Lake City... Link down to send-space re-up Please!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete