Sunday, June 14, 2009

JPE Classics 1999 #8342 Featuring: DJ Spice, Big Ace (R.I.P.) & M-N-M Shay Recorded in Gainesville







This is a sentimental one for me personally because it
was the very last show I had recorded with Ace before his untimely passing...This was recorded in Gainesville at The Studio in 10/99...Everyday... it still seems like it was yesterday with Ace pullin up in the rental saying "Yo Spice...we gotta do a slow one tonight"...we ALWAYS had a slow one to do...I really miss the big homie....well...I act as if each time I hear him riding out with all the masters I got..he still here...he ain't never left!!..so with that...let's ride..

1. Intro
2. Tank Doggs
3. That's That Shit
4. 400 Degreez
5. Nigga What, Nigga Who
6. Ha (Remix)
7. Come and Get Me
8. Clear
9. Play At Your Own Risk
10. Fix It In The Mix
11. Electric Kingdom
12. JPE Intro
13. Who Dat
14. Back That Azz Up
15. Still Smokin Pt. 3




1 comment:

  1. my yall repost this mix tape i wanna hear it so bad thanks

    ReplyDelete