Thursday, September 10, 2009

JPE Classics 1989 - Featuring DJ Slic Vic & Diamond Dick in the House!

Another classic from Royal Palm Ft. Lauderdale......featuring DJ Slic Vic and Diamond Dick...re-mastered and clear from the vaults of DJ Spice....

1). Do Your Duty
2). Shake It (Remix)
3). My Part Of Town
4). Intro
5). So Damn Tough
6). Rock The House (Eddy Mix Mega-Mix)
7). Don't Let Your Ragtop Drop
8). Nightmare Bonus Beats
9). Clap Ya Hands
10). We're Rocking The Planet (Slic Vic In The Mix)
11). Weeny Whistle
12). Don't Believe The Hype/Vapors
13). It's Just My Caddy
14). I Still Feel Good

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmznyyxyemc

3 comments:

  1. Thats what im talkin bout bro. Brings back memorise thats all I usto bump Diamond D, Oh yeah! FLA DJS Kryptonite ect. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. home team holla at me need all those throwback 5615418736

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reaching out to see if I can get some of those throwbacks please contact me please 941-800- 6616 Renee .....thank you call anytime

    ReplyDelete