Friday, September 18, 2009

Bass Party Express/ JPE DJ's Production 1997 - Featuring DJ SPICE in the Old Miami Mix!

From 1997 A Throwback Show recorded in Detroit when I was parlayin' up there...some good ass years...this is a blast from the past...re-mastered from the vaults!! holla at ya folk!!..some Miami funk!!



1). Scrub Da Ground
2). Shake It
3). Big Booty Ho's
4).Give Me A Bottle
5). Breakdown
6). Throw The Dick
7). Throw The P
8). Do You Wanna Party
9). Rapptinni On Ice
10). Drop The Bass
11). Do Dat Danz
12). Take It Off
13). Just Give The DJ A Break
14). Bass Mechanic (Remix)
15). Dance Transformer

http://www.mediafire.com/?nonltod0mwz

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Spice.. I just came across this page... I am White Boy Richie Rich's brother.. As you know White Boy Joshski is his cousin... I haven't heard from him in ages (hence the MIA) on your page..

    Hope all is well! I know my brother did some stuff on a few of the tapes with vic back in the day.. hopefully I can find some of that.. been a long damn time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spice once again thanks for uploading history!! I look forward to those SugarHill tapes since all mine have disappeared from 1998.

    Much Respect from G.A.

    ReplyDelete