Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reggie Regg/Vega Boys 1995 Classic Recorded in the 305 Carol City..

This is a homie that I met when we did a show in Georgia with Uncle Al (R.I.P) back in 95..Al introduced him to Ace and I and he did a set before Al came on and did his...He was down with Vicious Funk for a minute then branched out on his own...It's a trip how much he sounds like Al on the mic..but he rides out...Re-mastered and clear from the vaults of DJ Spice...more to come..I also got some Sugar Hill tapes I'm gonna post soon....

1). Intro - The Sweatline
2). You're A Customer
3). Unbelievable
4). U Betta Recognize
5). Behind Bars
6). Juicy (Remix)
7). Gin & Juice
8). Yes Indeed
9). Bitch Betta Have My Money
10). Peter Piper (Long-Ass Remix)
11). Afro-Puffs
12). Parkay
13). Cocktales

http://www.mediafire.com/?jhzqcwthzzu

This cat was only 16 and actually rode his ass off live so this show don't do him much justice..but he did mix the hell out of Peter Piper and he was kind of a protege' of Uncle Al and Al endorsed him so..it speaks for itself..ONE LOVE! Spice

..more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment