Thursday, March 5, 2009

Jam Pony Express D.J.'s 2009....

I wanted to let everyone up to date on what's the haps....Most of the masters that I've posted are "classics" and most 10 or more years old...Now...I know everyone's like "what's up with the newer cd's??" well...we all have been recording and I have some new shows I'm gonna be posting here shortly but problem bein is all of us are in different areas...hell, different states!...But that ain't stoppin anything...they ARE comin!! I've been gettin alot of requests for newer updated shows and we ain't layin down not recordin..trust me..Vic, Lock, Babygirl, Zeke, Hot Rod, Myself and the rest of the crew been busy doin different projects...so "lay round fo it"....

ONE!

DJ SPICE

2 comments:

  1. where can i buy one of your cd's at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been rockin wit jpe since i was a baby and still rockin now

    ReplyDelete