Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Respect....


I just want to address the issue of taking links etc from our site and posting them on yours...I (we) don't have an issue with it but DO take time for a simple "thank-you" or "props" for where you got it from...I'm not someone who just happened to "collect" or have a "few" Jam Pony cassettes layin around...I am a member and it does take time to transfer over the masters from cassette so all can then download for free...which is why I started this blog..not only in honor and memory of my close friend and our group member Big Ace..but so that everyone can enjoy and follow the legacy of the biggest DJ influence out of Florida and for that matter the Southeast...Ever since 1981...For all that leave comments...we much appreciate the love and among other things...I'm posting masters you will NOT find anywhere else...and it's FREE...so just give respect where respect is due...and again..much love to all the followers and fans over the years..


DJ SPICE

(JPE Gen.2 DJ's)

2 comments:

  1. I been rockin pony since I was about 9..Im 34 now,I never met Vic but me and his cousin Guy Wenze of Fitzgerald is real close friends. I use to spend all of my summertime vacation in Miami in Liberty City in Licoln Field, back when DJ Uncle Al was alive, and I have been a fan of regulating every since.Im originally from Fitzgerald,Ga and recently relocated to Philadelphia ,Pa...Special Shout out to My nigga Special K & Master K them Terrible Twinz..I will holla atcha when I come down there...Big Ace (R.I.P) pony rock On

    ReplyDelete
  2. TtopsecretT
    im 36 . i have always been a j.p.e fan . i lived in cocoa and in lauderdale lakes right behind the SWAP SHOP flee market "Loc" had family or something in cocoa . i finally met him through my cousin Damien who was a local dj. i did meet the legend Big Ace 1ce
    this event was at the Joe Lee Smith recreation center in cocoa florida . they recorded live and i didnt know it untill "Loc" gave me a tape later on that night. Loc knew my cousin very well . wish i was older back then to really hang out with em .i also met Mc ShyD and at this day in tyme . he was like a version of 50 cent in our tyme . not quite on the top but on his way i moved to california in 1997 and was unable to get any J.P.E tapes out there . and by this time Cds were takin over . so wasnt till i moved back in 2006 when i heard Big ace had passed . so if any one thats a port of the crew and needs a shout out . heres one 4 u ...
    tyron baker
    cocoa florida
    R.I.P
    Big Ace The Legend of Mix Tapes

    You have Inspired Many
    Dj Drama
    Dj Clue
    Street Runners
    ect.

    and to the rest of the crew . Big respect . .
    for the admid of this site please email me at TtopsecretT@yahoo.com
    "Loc" gave me about 5 tapes
    the song was called 19 .. or mabe it was a
    Jam Pony Tape #19 but which ever one .. and i have no problem making a contribution

    ReplyDelete