Monday, March 2, 2009

M.C. SHY-D feat. DJ Smurf "Recordnize" 1996 Benz Records


A rare and classic no doubt..the last and first album recorded with Shy-D and Smurf in 1996 off Benz Records...
1.Trip To Ellenwood
2.Keep Doin It
3.True That
4.Work It Out
5.Get These Hoes
6.Shake It (Re-Mixed '96)
7.Hit The Skunk
8.Silk's Rap
9.I Don't Remember
10.The Bitch Can't Come Up
11.Flip Side
12.Stay Alert
13.Back To Decatur Pt.2
14.The interview
15.Reach Out Touch Somebody
Album features: Tony Rock, Tha Rhythum, Apple Jack, Big Bud, & DJ Eddy
Don't let anyone fool ya ass...If you wanna holla at me...email me at jamponygen2@yahoo.com or im me jamponygen2...There's ALOT of perpetraitors out there so..if you have any inquiries or questions ...do that and I'll get you in contact directly with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment